Better Is One Day

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tailgate party in Africa!


So Gary and I are huge football fans.. Pam is definitely a big fan.. and Amanda... well, we'll get to that later.

So we decide to make a day of it and cookout & watch two games in a row.  



Gary's new grill that he busted out for the first time since they've been back :)  




Gary makin' it happen!!!

In the mean time, the ladies had fun taking some "Game Day" pictures :)


 Arizona, FSU and Arkansas... not exactly all on the same page but that's ok!

Now get excited:


Amanda's looks soo...  not excited! haha

Speaking of Amanda's day, this is what she brought to do if she got bored:


How ironic!  The double meaning here is hilarious :)

So then we got to chow-down time!


And finally... watching the GAME!  I seriously felt like I was in America today :)




Gary's tomahawk chomping needs some work.. but I'm proud of his effort!  And I never got a chance to holler a "Woo Pigs Sooie" because they played terrible. 

Unfortunately, we didn't both have good games.  It was about as good as you can get for FSU and as bad as you can get for the Razorbacks...  So Gary's gonna cheer FSU on for the Nat'l Championship.... long shot, I know.. but hey - why not dream big!??


No comments:

Post a Comment