[Amanda and I were discussing how one year ago we were singing "Carry Your Name" together and then two weeks later we were singing "Carry Me Home"... bahaha! Just a wee bit of culture shock.]
Where do we even begin!???
Lindy: I love memory lane.
Amanda: You travel there quite frequently.
Haha :)
Cam's bday dinner last year... also, celebrated with the glow stick rave with DJ Lecrae in the hot smelly gym.
Cultural celebrations! Notice the baby on the back - so true to life!
Many a DC trip.. notice the people behind us being reverent and we are acting dumb. Typical.
This memory still disturbs me to this day.
Mindy & Lindy :)
If a practical joke happened- you can bet that M.M and I were behind it!!
The pic that MM wanted for my card... sadly, I chose to go the normal route.
One of the many breaks between sessions! They tolerated loved taking pictures!
Our first taste of a traditional African meal (it's soo much better here! :)
My boo! But it's soo blurry :(
Look how fresh and girly and American we look... that would change soon there after.
One of my favorite nights.. hands down.
This picture makes me laugh.
And last but not least... one of my all-time favorite videos from the time we were there. For your viewing pleasure:
We were talking about the differences of "hot" vs "cold" cultures... in this particular case, an individualistic culture versus a communal culture...
And just in case you need vocab help (because I did!)
pon.tif.i.cate
1. To express opinions or judgements in a dogmatic way.
No comments:
Post a Comment