There aren't too many times in my life where I can say I spent the weekend baking bread in a pot. But that is what happened this weekend. As we were all hunkered down inside due to Irene outside (well, for most of the time anyway), we were taught how to bake bread and dry meat (aka make your own beef jerky). Apparently, these skills may come in handy one day.
Emma and I rock at kneading dough!
Yeah.. so this is what bread made in a pot looks like. The finished product. It's actually tastes pretty good!
We also had an awesome time of worship African style this past Sunday night. There was a lot more hand-clapping and feet-moving than normal for a group like us :)
Sorry the picture quality is bad but you get the idea!
Only a few more weeks left here. The time is winding down quickly! This makes me both nervous and excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment