BTW, you can tell the heat is here.. we (at least I) look a hawt mess! But isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen???
One night, we went up with some of our students to the lighthouse here to overlook the city, hang out, eat cookies, dance, etc.. These girls are an absolute mess.
There is a term here - "jaay fonde" - Not exactly sure but if you have a larger rear end (which is considered desirable) one of the girls will say tell you "jaay fonde" which is like sell your large rear end..... all this to say that we took a "jaay fonde" picture.. :)
And this... what can I say? This girl is CRAZY.. her dance moves definitely aren't family friendly! Look at how uncomfortable Amanda looks and the girl holding the cell phone is providing the music for the entertainment..
Lookie who I ran into:
Love these guys! I went through a bag of Funyons and an 80 count pack of pepperoni in about a week! Also, bringing my new Kindle and taking my broken one home to mail... These guys ROCK! I miss TRBCers sooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment