Better Is One Day

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

London: The land of pretty buildings, flowers, and of course, the Queen!

London in 33 words:
The Queen, Les Miserables, Wicked, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Countryside, Stunning Buildings, Flowers, Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben, London Tower, Trains, Mind the Gap, Tesco (England's Walmart), people waiting in lines, red buses, ENGLISH!


What I did NOT see:
Sand and unfinished buildings.


This was a lovely 5 days!


Here are the pictures:

Tower Bridge!


Changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace!


In front of BH Palace.. the Queen was in residence as Monica informed us since the flag was there!

:)

This is the statue of Wesley at some huge cathedral - can't remember the name! haha


Big Ben!!!!!


Obligatory Phone Booth Pic!

I'm seriously in love right now...  I've never really cared so much about pretty trees, grass and flowers but since they are no longer apart of my life, I appreciate them much more!



Big Red Buses everywhere!


Some horse in front of some important building - I think maybe where the PM lives.. I dunno!  I'm such a good tourist.

Well, the people we were with left in a hurry and told me the directions- that was clearly a mistake!  But uncharacteristically, a nice British man stopped to help us which led to him telling us to walk instead of taking the tube... was a hilarious conversation.. would have had to been there..

I was in nostalgia heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And this is the McD's that fed me french fries every single day! :)



1 comment:

  1. Looks way awesome!!!! I hope you had an absolutely amazing time! Back to sandy streets and all shades of beige. :P

    ReplyDelete