If you know me at all, you know that I absolutely LOVE reminiscing. I always have and probably always will. So naturally, with a lot of down time on my hands recently (thank you, elections), instead of doing something productive like study language, I look at pictures. [I'll study soon... promise!] While this probably does not help in any way, shape or form the fact that I miss these people like crazy, it is just a reminder, once again, of the fact that I am blessed to have so many truly amazing people in my life.
So here's a fun trip down memory lane - some of my all time favorite pictures! From 2009 onward (because if I went any further back this would be even more ridiculous.. plus these past three years have been my favorite!) :)
I've been blessed with a great group of girls both from P-lak and Tally! Caro's wedding was definitely one of the funnest!
And next up: Audranator's wedding! Look at those lovely, store-bought flowers ;)
Who can forget P.R? Team Marty won the Frappe race! :)
V for Victory! This goes down in the books as all-time, best-planned, best-executed prank!
And just more pranking... Martin's yard got it good that night!
"I saw the train, which looked like a train.. which was strange.."
Orlando, 2009
One of my favorite pictures..
"Don't Stop Believing"
This week forever changed my life. I'm so grateful that He used this time to open my eyes to what a great, big world we live in. Haiti 2009
When I came out of the lovely "funk period" as my friends called it, we decided to hike part of the AT. I have no idea what in the world I was thinking. That was pure torture. Exercise in it's most evil form.
One of my favorite pics. Four of my favorite people. <3 you Satchers!
And this started the first annual Friend Christmas Card pictures!
And then there was that one time that Chachi got paid to just hit the ball.. I almost got kicked out because they thought I wasn't old enough to play... Ashley got to run down Pi woman... and Brittany.. well, let's just say you're the best athlete TRBC has ever seen!
Doing what we do best! Being absolutely stupid. And man, I wish I had brought my footie PJ's over ;)
Indo.. Loved this place. Loved these people. Part of my heart is still there.
I had the best welcome home crew!
Love Game Day with the gals!
Chachi's wedding! Acting a fool!
Three of my four nieces! To the rest of my family - you all need to start letting me take your pictures!
And the 2nd Annual Friend Christmas Card pic! I'm upset that you all didn't do one this year and crop me in..
The ABSOLUTE love of my life! Holy cow I miss my Soph Soph!
Some wonderful buddies from training :)
The MONSTER has purchased her plane ticket to come see me! I'm beyond stoked and counting down the days...
Well, if you've survived this little trip down memory lane, congratulations! Thanks for letting me indulge in remembering of some great times.. I'm making a lot of new memories here and now - brand new faces, scenery, smells, you name it.. It's all different. But I wouldn't trade it for anything :) See you all in 1.5 years! I'm just a Skype call away!

























No comments:
Post a Comment